Monday 30 August 2010

Whatever I how kind of crying

Whatever I how kind of crying, how scolded, her boyfriend is still indifferent. because, I learned later, only to fuck Belle shoes, even her boyfriend to take his three colleagues in 3000 dollars. demon like Belle shoes , forced me to curse! have temporary suffocation, the pressure of cross gods, I did not dare to take over the boyfriend was still holding the Belle shoes, they seem to be a bomb would detonate as soon!That is really a paper bag to see her boyfriend holding the child thrown in front of me.

just out of the factory door, laughing and joking around female companions were fighting for the chance to see what is installed inside a paper bag. opens, a female colleague exclaimed my God, is Belle shoes ah! Zaiyi Kan price tag, a line thrown impressively above figures: 6500 yuan. ok, me and her boyfriend, so things went, it seems simply What did not happen.never seen such a big boyfriend on fire me, I angry, and pouted to her boyfriend, said:used shoes, often carrying the supermarket and filled plastic bags of things.when your feet just ahead of the Pacific brilliant gold wall, I have some head-hyun, nervous Mai Bukai legs. Here too bright, the air too incense, and the temperature is too low, and, that a piece beautiful clothes, fine shoes are too expensive, and completely unbelievable. boyfriend some embarrassment, I took his hand firmly, as if the use of such way, she said, there he was beside me, a gift than anything else. from the mall out, he even silent quiet, and on as I say son of fire, and he stared at the eyes, to question the tone said to me: The base pairs of shoes to earn 800 dollars, her boyfriend for night never eat supper supply company, the remaining 12 dollars to the snack food vouchers, available on the company's small shop to buy some toothpaste, soap and other bare necessities.

No comments:

Post a Comment